Dr. Anupama Mane
CONSULTANT BREAST SURGEON
- 23 years of experience in surgery
- M.S (Gen Surgery) from Govt Medical College Miraj in 1997
- Trained in Breast Oncosurgery from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Secondment in Breast Surgery from Interdisciplinary Breast Center, Duesseldorf , Germany under the European Breast Cancer Network Program
- Trained in Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery from Royal Derby Hospital, UK
- 11 scientific publications in peer reviewed international indexed journals
- 52 oral/poster presentations in national and international conferences
- Principal investigator and Co investigator in several national and international trials in breast cancer.
- Teacher in the Breast Fellowship Program , a 1 year course under the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
- Actively involved in spreading awareness about breast cancer by holding CMEs, talks, forums etc.